Servicing API Overview
Our project team will gladly work through a plan to get you connected to our extensive servicing feature by setting up a development sandbox with access to POS application data entry to allow your team to work independently. We will share our experiences and best practices to make this process as smooth as possible.
The Servicing API has the following operations:
- Get – The Get service call will retrieve applications from LinkLender
- Set – The Ack service call acknowledges pending application and removes it from the queue
For more information, request the latest Servicing Package which includes service definitions, service credentials, and testing tools..
- Receive validated mortgage data
- Connects Link Lender with Servicing platforms via API
- Servicing systems will then pick up applications queued for them and acknowledge successful receipt
- Initial Release of Servicing API