*Note: This push to external CRM feature is available for systems such as Client Manager, Eximius and Nexa. By turning this feature on, you are stopping any regular transfer of your Expert deals into your Velocity Historical Deals. This is stopped in order to prevent duplicates from being brought over. If you have questions about this, contact a Velocity Trainer (below).
- Go to your Setting Page and scroll down to the Deals section.
- Check off Allow Queued for External CRM.
- Deals will export to Expert automatically after they’ve been submitted on a nightly basis. From there, follow your normal procedure for implementing your CRM.
- You can review your External CRM deals in a Report called External CRM Queue.
- To see this Report, click on Reports on the left-side menu bar > External CRM Queue.
- This will show you the deals queued for external CRM Submission as well as the ones that have already been submitted.
- In order to push a deal that hasn’t been submitted you will need to fake a submission. You can do that by clicking the orange Submitted button (not the blue submit to lender button) in the Mortgage Request section. This orange button is only for CRM purposes so it’s not actually submitting the deal. Once you push this your status will change to Submitted. Refresh the page and then click the top right Actions > Queue for External CRM. Later on you can undo the Submitted status by re-clicking the submitted button, and clicking Clear on the date picker that will pop up.
- Please note: If you have any CRM set up in Velocity to trigger upon deal submission such as a CRM Campaign or Workflow, these will be fired by clicking the orange Submitted button.