This week’s system updates include eSign and MPP improvements, Dashboard Pre-Approval column upgrade, plus a Prince Edward Island Disclosure to Borrower form.
- Ability to cancel a previously sent request directly from your Communication History section
- eSign UI updates to the signing status
- As of Aug. 1st, eSign credits will be available as part of the Velocity Enhanced package or for a bundled purchase.
- Sharing is caring – indicate team members to share credits with on your Settings page
- Monitor Transaction History and Credit Usage
Disclosure Form Added
- You can now generate a PEI Statement of Disclosure in Velocity
Dashboard Organizational Updates
- Pre-approval deals that are cancelled or declined will move to the appropriate column
- Leads column UI update to display all of the most recently added leads directly on the Dashboard
Conditions and Documents Updates
- Organize your borrower focused documents – label documents by client with a new drop down menu
MPP Update for Pre-Approvals
- Only deals with the Approval status will be permitted to pull MPP quotes or generate forms