TransUnion On-boarding Information
DLC / MCC / MA Instructions
- Download and complete the form below and send to email@example.com with the subject line of “TransUnion Access – Newton – New Subscriber Code”.
- Membership Support will submit a Work Request and have the code created. If all information is provided (and accurate) code will be delivered to the contact within 48 hours.
Other Broker or Lender (no DLC/MCC/MA affiliation) Instructions
- Download and complete the form below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “TransUnion Access – Newton – New Customer”.
*If online, TransUnion can pull directly from the website
- Once you’ve sent in your application, TransUnion Membership Support will schedule a Welcome Call within 72 hours (dependent on volume).
- The agreements and application form will be sent back to the applicant for signature. Once all documentation is obtained, a work request will be submitted to the credentialing team for processing.
- Once the applicant is approved for membership, TransUnion will create and deliver the credentials.