Plus, Disclosure Documents, Insurance Updates + More
MPP – What’s New?
- Clients can complete the MPP application process completely online with designated MPP Hub links now appearing directly in your Velocity application
Not sure your clients prefer online vs. the form? Send both!
- Send a link to the online application together with the PDF and upload portal straight from your Conditions and Documents section
- Get status updates along the way
MPP Campaign Reminders – Set your process on autopilot!
- Turn-key VelocityCRM Campaign to remind your clients to complete their applications
- Direct link to their application from the campaign
Training videos are on their way! Be sure to register for our MPP Ninja Sales Demo to master these new tools.
Wednesday, June 23rd at 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT
Please note: You will need to be registered with MPP Hub in order to send online application links.
ACTION NEEDED: Profile Page Address Change
- Please drop into your Profile page to briefly update your address format to comply with the new CRM (ME > Profile)The “Deprecated Fields” in the top red box will be removed in 30 days
Homeowner’s Insurance Mortgage Condition – Satisfied
Opta and Insureline
- Every office now has the choice to amend their client-facing consent in the Velocity Client Journey (online application) to include an ‘opt-in’ for mortgage applicants to receive a no cost, no obligation, homeowner’s insurance quotation.Opt-in must be completed by an office admin role and is office-wide.
- ADDED: Know Your Client Document and a New Brunswick Conflict of Interest form
- UPDATED: Quebec Service Contract – AMF License # field added