We have a problem with too much demand and not enough supply, and we could use your help!
Training Specialist – Entry Level Position
We’re looking to hire a new training specialist out of Vancouver. If you’re interested or know anyone who may be, please send your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
Newton Connectivity Systems is a fast growing technology company with several different platforms in the mortgage industry. We operate both broker and lender facing solutions but where we seek assistance will be heavily weighted towards the broker side. In-particular, Velocity, our award winning mortgage submission platform, is evolving at warp speed and we need more eager trainers to help acclimatize the thousands of brokers being onboarded. If you want to be on the cutting edge of new Canadian technology and work in an ever growing, fun, fast paced environment, let’s chat!
Different in that we challenge the status quo of Canadian Mortgage Technology.
A Day In The Life
- Run training sessions of all levels and topics both in-person (post Covid) and online
- Assist Training Managers with account management
- Assist Communications Manager with basic social media and admin tasks
- Foster and cultivate relationships with our users helping them navigate a new technology system
- Strong communication skills – ability to summarize and get to the point concisely
- Considerate level of comfort with technology
- Confidence speaking and performing in front of big groups of people
- Go getter attitude able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Understanding and adapting to various adult learning styles, patience is key!
- Even Tempered – cool under pressure as others around you escalate emotionally
- A planner by nature – keen to keep yourself and your time on track every day
Nice To Haves
- Adult training experience
- Mortgage industry experience***
What We Offer
We can offer you a gratifying, fast paced work environment where you influence the actions and results of other people as you orient and train on the best system available.
This is a one-year contract position and includes bi-monthly guaranteed compensation and potential performance bonus earnings.
Please note that only applicants selected for personal interviews will be contacted.