Once your data has imported, you will be able to find it on your Historical Deals page
- Data will be automatically imported and updated on a 72 hour basis from Expert to Velocity (DLC, MCC & MA exclusive). Contact Customer Care with any requests (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you’re not included in this umbrella, you can import your data yourself (see Upload Your Data).
Important to note
- Your imported data will not go to your Dashboard until you update the status on the Historical Deals page (see quick video above for instructions).
- In order to submit or pull credit off of an Expert imported deal, you will need to duplicate it.
- Make sure to go through your imported deals to check that no data is missing or incorrect. Best practice would be to have to deal open in Expert next to the deal in Velocity and do a quick check.
Opt your clients in for CRM En Masse
- You can now opt your clients in to receive CRM Communications (CASL) en-masse via the Contact page (Contact > List) with just the click of a button.
- You can also get a quick view of all clients who are opted in / out.
Organize your imported data
- Update your imported data to bring it onto your Dashboard (see quick video above)
- Merge duplicate contacts (FAQ, Video)
Restore Historical Deals
You have the ability to move deals back to historical from your dashboard. This allows you to change the status or opt-in to CASL for individual or multiple deals.