Velocity has two different deal screens that you can choose from, the Classic and Modern view.
- Classic View looks a lot like Expert for those brokers who have a hard time acclimatizing themselves to something new.
- Modern View allows you to save time and improve efficiencies through all of it’s advanced features!
You can easily switch from one to the other by selecting your desired view.
Why do people love the Modern View?
- It allows you to save-time on deal entries with Address Pre-Fill throughout the entire application.
- It’s customizable – you can choose the order that you want the categories to be displayed in on your Settings Page.
- It contains all of the need-to-know details at the top of the screen for easy reference such as deal status, closing and conditions date.
- The GDS/TDS are colour coded – green when under a certain amount, yellow when you’re close to the limit and red when you’re over. This isn’t by any means a hard stop, it’s just a warning.
- There are GDS/TDS drop downs menus that display everything that went into the calculation so if you’re ever at odds with your underwriter, just click the little arrow to see what went into the calculation.
GDS / TDS Breakdown
*The drop downs are also available in the Classic View.
One-Click Date Change
- One-click to change the Closing and Conditions Dates. Click the little arrow to activate the pop-up date picker.
One-Click Re-assign Deal
- One-click to change the Agent and who the deal is Assigned to. If you want someone to be able to see and work on a deal without making them the agent, you can assign the deal to them by selecting their name from the drop down menu. This is one way to co-broker a deal to someone within your own brokerage.